Going to the VA meet

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 09:10:24 EST

Jon (Elvis) Burgan and I will be going down on Friday afternoon. Were gonna
be there early Fri. evening. Were staying at the Days Inn in Petersburg so
if anyone wants to get together and hang out, lemmekno.
I'll be driving my 00 forest green RC 4x4 and if John drives his down, its a
96 black RC (he's got a DML sticker).
Jon (fast4x4) I will get you a total on the rotors and pads today (sorry I
forgot) we can do a CC over the phone. Mike I will have the FIPK (check is
ok with me).
I will also be bringing my Auto Xray, diagnostic manual, and MP computer. All
are for sale.
Hey if it rains, I know a great place to get some good NC style BBQ!
See y'all there!
Boog