Re: Going to the VA meet

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 09:40:09 EST

> Jon (fast4x4) I will get you a total on the rotors and pads today (sorry
> forgot) we can do a CC over the phone.

cool deal, send me a # and I'll call ya this afternoon.

> Hey if it rains, I know a great place to get some good NC style BBQ!
> See y'all there!
> Boog

BBQ? That settles it, I'm there rain OR shine. I just emailed the track
and let them know that rain or shine, there is gonna be a lot of Dakotas in
Virginia this Saturday! So c'mon yall, I'm committin to over 300mi in a day
(since I spent all my hotel money on rent this month :) ) We WILL have a
great time no matter what the weather.

So after you delete this message, stand up out of your chair, find a clear
area in the room, and do an anit-rain dance =)

-Jon