Re: CalTRacs MIA

From: Clay Cooke (cooke@ecn.purdue.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 10:19:15 EST

Ive done the same a while ago, I did finally get a reply after a while. I
guess Calver Racing is just that, a racing team, the guy said racing
season is upon them and they will be slow for a while for that reason....
so they will eventually get back to you.. just takes time.

Clay

84 Dodge Ram, scrapin pavement w/ 440 8bbl
96 Indy Ram, scrapin EVERYTHING w/ 360 Magnum!' -(www.indyram.org)
69 Road Runner 440 6bbl, project car

http://expert.cc.purdue.edu/~cooke