RE: F&B-Jason

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 10:46:54 EST

Jason, contact me at my private mail.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD,MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, US Marine Corps
mailto:stlaurents@mctssa.usmc.mil (work)
mailto:Saint1958@home.com (home)
Office: (760) 725-2296

-----Original Message-----
From: jason nahrgang [mailto:jasonnahrgang@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 29, 2000 4:43 PM
To: Dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: F&B

Just got off the phone with Bruce of F&B fame. All's well with him, really
busy though. He sends his "howdys" to the DML. If anyone needs to get in
touch with him you can send him an e'mail at bbridges@flometrics.com or
e'mail me privately and I'll get you his phone #...don't know if he'd want
it posted over the net or not. If you're looking for a TB, these guys have
it figured out, very knowledgable and will chat with you for as long as you
want. I'm finally going to fire off some Dollars, American to him for a TB
tomorrow. Can't wait!

Jason Nahrgang
Moss Green '97 V8 4x4 SLT+ 5spd
F&B Stage I (in 2 weeks)