Re: Tom (11secDak) ---->cams

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 19:09:12 EST

>>Hey Mike, why not take that $5000.00 and make a nice down payment on a
new
truck? I don't mean to be rude, but at least then you'd have a truck
that
wasn't 12 years old right?
Just curious?<<

I get a lot of that.... I usually just give those people the middle
finger =)
seriously, this project will net me an entire new drivetrain. I just had
it painted so it's rust free, and I just lowered it so most of the
suspension and moving parts up underneath are new.
besides, for 5k I could be in the 13's, or for 5k and monthly payments I
can't afford I could be in the 15's and not have the truck I really want
(mine).
Works out good for me =)
I can see where you're comin' from, but gettin' a new one just isn't my
style... I'm too stubborn to be like anyone else =)

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
"PROJECT 13's" ... slammed 88 Dakota gettin' a Magnum 360!

miggitymike@juno.com
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.