Re: Type 7176 Transmission Fluid

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 21:24:41 EST

Valvoline has ATF+3. a full drain and fill costs 69.99 and it drains out the
whole thing. I think 22 quarts. The screen isn't replaced, but again. isn't
it just a screen? There really isn't any "filtration" to it.
-Dester

<< Has anyone used Quaker State's version of the 7176 automatic transmission
 fluid? If so have you had any problems with it? So far, this is the only
 "aftermarket" flavor of this fluid I've seen. Does anyone know who makes
 the Mopar 7176 or ATF+ fluid? In some literature I got from Magnum
 Performance, 7176 fluid is synthetic based.

 Thanks,

 Mike