Re: New to list & bumper cover group buy

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 21:27:14 EST

Sweet. I did that GP a while back and DMLers are still benefiting (it's
still on, guys)

Anyways. 198 is a very good price for the spoiler. I bought mine thru Avalon
Racing for 210 bucks back when RareRT did a GP on it. ran me 230 total to
ship it to my house. I think I asked DMLers, but there wasn't enough
interest. Have fun with your spoiler..
-Dester

<< Read your list quite often & benefited from Desters' group buy on clear
 lenses. Thanks. Thought I would return the favor. Recently buggered up
 my valence and ins. wanted to buy me a bumper cover!
 Great bunch of people!! hehe.
 Anyhew I bought the Stillen cover for $252 and should be hitting the body
 shop this week. Talked to them about a group buy and I can get a price of
 $198 + shp. for 3 or more covers. Posted at the DOC but no takers. If
 there is enough interest I'll provide you with the name & ext. and they
 will ship to you. >>