Re: Re[2]: Re: **Crower Rocker Arm Update!!!**

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 21:29:39 EST

I have a question. (I might be able to get in on this GP) I remember you
said that you can also get the 1.6:1 at the same price?

Reason I ask is because I don't really want to goto 1.7s. Don't know what
would happen to my timing and valve adjustments. What's the price on a 97 v6
dakota 1.6:1 rockers?
Also, excuse my ignorance, but does it come with new springs? guideplates?
pushrods?
-Dester

PS. Are they like the Hughes Engine alum roller rockers? I heard those are
supposed to be self aligning? (that's my biggest concern right now)

<< Probably more like 350:1 appreciate it! :-) I for one would like to
 thank Sam for his efforts! I dunno if I'm in yet as I want to go with
 the 1.7's which means I'd need to get the bigger valve covers too and
 the money just ain't there for this + the locker I'm buying... Still
 don't mean I can't say thanks for saving those in a position to buy
 some $$! Anyone want to setup a group loan for me?! ;-) Hehehe
 Tom