RE: NOS bottle location

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 21:41:44 EST

I had spoken with John Stewart of Nitrous Warehouse (designer of the NX
Nozzle and system) and he stated that having the bottle in the cab
(sideways) doesn't hurt performance. When my bottle starts to surge (low on
nitrous) it normally only has about 1/2lb left in the bottle (yes, they
weigh it). I still want to put it in the bed but again, just afraid of
having it ripped off...not to forget the weather
(rain/sleet/freezes/heat/etc.).

- Bernd