Re: NOS bottle location

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 21:55:36 EST

In a message dated 3/1/00 9:43:39 PM Eastern Standard Time, bernd@texas.net
writes:

> I had spoken with John Stewart of Nitrous Warehouse (designer of the NX
> Nozzle and system) and he stated that having the bottle in the cab
> (sideways) doesn't hurt performance. When my bottle starts to surge (low
on
> nitrous) it normally only has about 1/2lb left in the bottle (yes, they
> weigh it). I still want to put it in the bed but again, just afraid of
> having it ripped off...not to forget the weather
> (rain/sleet/freezes/heat/etc.).

What do you have a open bed ?? I can see where that could be a problem :-)
You run it down to 1/2 # ? I only make 5 runs on mine and then refill it. I
cannot get consistent runs once it has used about 5 to 6 of the 10 lbs. NOS
told me that there is nothing wrong with refilling them from part full so
that is what I do instead of wasting it on non-consistent runs. I fill my own
so this works out best both performance and cost wise.

Bill