Re: hey do it yourself roll/spray on liner at wal mart

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 21:46:14 EST

That's odd. My Wal-Mart doesn't sell it. Hell. I'm going to HYPER-MART!
it's a bigger walmart, but with groceries!
-Dester

<< Dupli color is the maker. i looked inside. pretty thick stuff. the roller
is
 what gives it the rough texture but you can mix a little sand in it for
extra
 ruoghness. Im gonna do it this weekend if its not raining and illl let you
 guys know how it turns out. Ive used the herculiner on my other truck and
 this stuff is the same just about 1/3 the price. the herculiner kit the
 cheapest i ever saw it was 99 $ with the occasional sale of 89 $. this stuff
 was 39 $ a gallon and it comes with the brush roller and sanding pad and
 tray. i got 2 gallons in case i wanna go extra thick
 Rob