17" Centerline Wheel Questions

From: Michael Hines (michael_hines@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 01:05:20 EST

Hi All,

Getting ready to buy wheels and tires for the Durango and I needed a quick
question answered. I am wanting to go to 17x8 Centerlines w/ the correct
offset and backspacing... will a 265/70R17 tire fit without rubbing? Or do I
have to stay with a 275/60R17 like what comes on a Durango R/T? Also, anyone
out there have any experience with the 17" Centerline 400-series
(Aztec/Regent/Pinwheel/etc) wheels? Any info/advice/comments would be
greatly appreciated!

BTW, anyone interested in a set of 15" factory wheels and 31X10.50s w/ less
than 2k miles on them drop me a line off the list.

Thanks!
Mike Hines

2000 Durango SLT+ 4.7
1999 Camaro SS M6