Re: Covering up smells

From: BeasTboyz (beastboyz@home.com)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 03:08:13 EST

the best product i have ever come across to cover up smells is febreeze,
read on if ya want, testify to its greatness or just go buy some at a pet
store or grocery store. The smell is really quite pleasant and is far from
overwhelming. after 20 minutes u won't smell anything at all, after a hot
day of the windows being shut when you open your doors you might smell the
frebreeze smell slightly, but trust me, IT SMELLS DAMN GOOD :) i love this
stuff if u haven't noticed

Matt
(BeasTboyz

P.S. My cousins cat peed on her bed, so they call in some professional steam
cleaners, they steam clean it the first time, still smells up close, a
second and a third time and it still smells, they see a febreeze commercial,
go buy some, spray it on and it hasn't ever smelled nasty since.