Re: VA meet idea (DON'T CHANGE THE LOCATION!)

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 00:18:08 EST

>>hey, I don't wanna sound like a bad guy, i was just offering a
suggestion.
I want to go to Va, just as bad as the rest of you, but I can't drive 4
1/2
hours and not do any racing. Please understand I didn't have any
intentions
of ruining this meet, but I wanna race and the weather seemed clear for
mason-dixon. I'm gonna watch the weather, and if shane b. heads to Va,
I'll
be trailing him<<

naaaawww.. too late pal! you're on my sh*t list!!!!
=)

j/k

I know you're good Scott =) you wouldn't ruin a whole weekend for a
fellow premagger =)

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
"PROJECT 13's" ... slammed 88 Dakota gettin' a Magnum 360!

miggitymike@juno.com
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.