pissed... but feelin' better

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 01:57:56 EST

hey guys

well, went to the Engine shop and they can still use the block. Half of
the transmission bolt hole is still thre, so it can be rigged up to work.
It'll be fine.... lucky for the offending boneyard.
Va. DMLer's, just beware of BRUCE AUTO PARTS in Mechanicsville, and
JOHNSON'S MUSTANG AND TRUCK in Chesapeake. They really wanted me to grab
my ankles on a 94 motor with a mangled wiring harness.

Anyway, the head is okay, and all is well. I plan to call the BBB in the
morning, and may even have my buddy the lawyer (it's good to have
connections) call them and scare em'. I'm too anti-conflict to really
bust heads about it, but I want to make sure the consumer knows what they
are dealing with here.
It's a real shame when honesty is too much to ask....
since I've expelled so much energy tellin' ya'll about people that suck,
here are some great guys to deal with in Va.
-SlamNKustoms, Richmond Va.... awesome ethics! Don't even waste your time
going anywhere else. Steve Fischer took the time to get to know me as a
person before considering me a "customer" and made sure I got the deal
that made me happy. Thses guys aren't in it for the money, just for the
recognition of being the right place to go to get great service! Trust me
on this one, they rule!
-Pennisula Automotive, Yorktown Va.... Mike will tell you like it is.
I've never been ripped by this guy, and he knows his stuff. real honest,
good ol' boy with nothing but your best insterests in mind.
-Pro Music and Sound... nonDakota, but I work there and I'll make SURE
you get the right price... my employee discount for any DMLer =)

thanks for all the support and sympathy in this matter. If you guys could
just spread the word about these companies to avoid, and make sure you
tell local mechanics and stuff how they are dicking someone you know
over, that's all it'll take to put a hurtin' on em'.

thanks guys!!!!!!!

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
"PROJECT 13's" ... slammed 88 Dakota gettin' a Magnum 360!

miggitymike@juno.com
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.