Re: Re[2]: 360 Premag Competition

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 01:45:17 EST

>>The problem was that they
got stricter with the Inspections up here in NY state and the 88 didn't
come
with a 360. The new rules state that the vehicle must have the emmission
equipment on it that came on it from the factory.<<

Va. is strict like that too. I don't know the specific laws, but from
what I understand, EVRYTHING has to be from the same year as the engine,
and that size engine has to have been an option for that model year
(thank god for Shelby's). I'll tell the inspection guy it's a 318 =)
I'm researching the law as we speak... I'll post to the list any problems
I have..

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
"PROJECT 13's" ... slammed 88 Dakota gettin' a Magnum 360!

miggitymike@juno.com
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.