Re: Re[2]: 360 Premag Competition

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 06:41:03 EST

miggitymike@juno.com writes:

> the non-believers will be the first on the "victims" list. It's already
> good and long =)
> I have one dude who put 150 beans on the fact that it won't work. can't
> wait to see the look on his face when I roll up and open the hood =)
> After it's done, the first place I'm goin' is the dealer to see some jaws
> hit the floor when they lift the hood and see what they told me was
> impossible =)
> "yeah, and change the oil while you're under there!"
>
> baaahahahahahaaa
>
> -mike d.

I don't understand why so many people say it's not going to work. The new
knowledge I've aquired over the last couple of months of research on this
project tells me if you play it right you can do this swap over a weekend
with not many problems at all. This is a bolt in procedure that the only
things I can see as a problem is adapting the sensors from the new wiring
harness to the dashboard. And how hard is that?? You have the tach with can't
be all that hard, oil pressure, and temperature. All the hard stuff is
self-contained in the computer, and all you have to do is use the correct
wiring harness to solve that problem. Another problem I can see is choosing
the correct radiator in the premag to get the proper cooling. Spit out some
cash for a sweet one of the aluminum design, and you're set.

Did I leave anything out??

-Austin
Vipertruck

PS Mike: When I come down there I'm gonna show you what a V6 can REALLY do!!

bahahahahahahaha