Re: Re: **Crower Rocker Arm Update!!!**

From: RAS002@worldnet.att.net
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 06:43:58 EST

On Tue, 29 Feb 2000 21:52:24 -0500 (EST), you wrote:

>Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 18:28:45 -0800
>From: "Sam Parthemer" <srp@home.com>
>Subject: DML: RE: Re: **Crower Rocker Arm Update!!!**
>
>The price for the 73656PK is $640.52 direct from Crower, but $531.43
>through this group buy. I haven't ever seen the price of $535 you
>mentioned. Unless that's an older style or something. Check their
>web page.
>
>Sam '00 RT

  Hello DAKsters & Sam,

  That's a pretty good price on the "K" kit - I paid close to $500 for
mine back in June'98 from Summit. I eventually ended up with the "P"
upgrade parts, straight from Crower, for $130 or so. This is a sweet
mod, as it adds 15 RWHP and takes about 3.5 hours to install. Don't
forget, valve cover mods ARE needed - I chiseled out the baffles on mine
(took all of 10 minutes), some have bent them, others have gone to a
taller cover. Also, keep in mind the Crowers are STEEL and built for
long duration use, while other brands are aluminum and built for race
cars, where they are replaced as needed.

        Good luck,

                Russ Selkirk

--
'98 Amethyst Dakota RC R/T    '96 Black Impala SS
'87 Buick Grand National      '85 Silver Monte SS

- Port Neches,Texas ================================================= NOTE: Anti-Spam Address! Please reply to: RAS002@worldnet.att.net =================================================