RE: Re: RE: I'M SO PISSED!!!! Bruces Auto

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 13:08:07 EST

Hey thats cool, I wasn't going to comment on Bruces Auto parts, but I will
now since I have lived in Mechanicsville for 25 years. Bruces is probably
one of the largest used parts dealers in VA, maybe the southeast?? But, Jack
Bruce(the owner)and his son Scott Bruce are know for this crap, he screws
the walk in customers and gives all his good service and prices to the
dealer networks. I have purchased one item from them in 25 years, it turned
out ok, but since then I have tried to get parts from them and they are
ridiculously high, I live less than a mile from their showroom and I drive
by every day, they always have folks in there, in fact if you go in there
during the week, you will wait about 30 minutes just to get to the counter,
there is that many people going in there. The reason is, he has the biggest
baddest game in town, and he knows it. I would never recommend anyone to go
there, and I'm sorry Mike got caught up in this. Had I know Mike was going
to deal with these people I would have forewarned him!!

Matt -- Mechanicsville, VA
`00 Sport Plus 4.7L 5spd. 9 1/4 3.92 LSD
RC 2x4 Homemade intake & K&N open element,
Traction Bars, Spring clamps, ...
BEST 1/4 14.871 @ 91.01 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ