Re: RE: Re: RE: I'M SO PISSED!!!! Bruces Auto

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 22:31:34 EST

>>I live less than a mile from their showroom and I drive
by every day, <<

then you may be able to hear it when my girlfriend gets there... I told
her about it and it was all I could do to keep her from goin' out there
right then!
I'm trying not to make a big stink about it. I'm just gonna tell every
single person I know not to deal with them, and every mechanic and dealer
I'm friendly with. As well as my post to the DML, DiRT, Sportruck.com,
and my phonecall to the BBB. I know that I can't make too much if a
difference by myself, but if I can keep one person from going there then
I did something!
but I must say, Jodi is pissed!!!

Hey Matt, next time I'm out that way I'll drop you a line, we'll do lunch
or something!

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
"PROJECT 13's" ... slammed 88 Dakota gettin' a Magnum 360!

miggitymike@juno.com
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.