Re: Nitrous vs. Supercharger vs. Turbo

From: TEDSDAKOTA@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 20:18:07 EST

In a message dated 3/2/2000 4:30:58 PM Pacific Standard Time,
pjcutler@mailbox.syr.edu writes:

<< Ok I dont mean to open a can of worm here... but I need to decide what to
 do. I dont know a whole lot about the turbo yet, so if someone can fill
 me in on cost, affects and availability this would help me out a lot. So
 assuming all other things are done(intake, ignition, exhaust, intake,
 etc.) what would you put on the following trucks. I want the most gain,
 rwhp, and speed...basically i want to whoop some ass. We have whats
 called Erie Boulevard here ...and on Fri and Sat nights it becomes the
 light tree at every red light effect. The cops dont care before 11. So
 here are the trucks

 99 v6 reg cab 2 wheel drive
 99 R/T Reg Cab

            nos

                        Ted O.
    99 SLT + 4X4, Powerdyne SC'er, Leach headers, Gibson stainless catback,
TransGo shift kit, R&D TB, K&N, Taylor wires, Autolite 3923's, 4.10's front
and rear, Hoosier Drag slicks, Msd Boost retard ignition, Auto meter Boost
gauge, Beer cooler...1.7 roller rockers...24# injectors...soon Nitrous Oxide
system