RE: tonneau's

From: Curt Coulter (curt@cjnetworking.com)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 20:23:46 EST

I recently put on an Extang Classic tonneau. I like it very much. They
also make a "Black Max". The differences between the Classic and the Black
Max are that the black max has polymer snaps vs. stainless steel, the black
max has all black hardware, and the black max snaps onto the front rail vs.
a channel for the front rail on the classic.

/Curt
curt@cjnetworking.com