Just Installed front Skid plate/timing chain

From: Killerdak@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 20:30:37 EST

Talk about backorders...I ordered a Trailmaster front Skid Plate from Summit
back in NOVEMBER with the rest of my Trailmaster lift hardware, and it JUST
came in this week...

its pretty solid though, heavy powder coated steel, just installed it and it
looks pretty functional and stout.

Also just had a Mopar Performance double roller timing chain installed at the
dealer (along with new t-stat, belts, and oil pressure sending unit), had to
get it done with 90k+ miles on it. It was kinda funny, the service dudes were
all trying to get a better look at my truck with the lift and all, guess a
lifted Gen II is something you don't see every day!

Speaking of backorders, I ordered a set of Sillblade wipers back in January
from their web page and have YET to see them...anyone else backordered on
these?

Dave Kilian -- Clayton, NC
'96 Dakota CC 4x4 3.9L 5-spd
4" TM susp. lift, 2" Body lift, 33" BFG's etc