Re: Just Installed front Skid plate/timing chain

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 23:32:58 EST

> Talk about backorders...I ordered a Trailmaster front Skid Plate from
>Summit back in NOVEMBER with the rest of my Trailmaster lift hardware,
>and it JUST came in this week... its pretty solid though, heavy powder
coated >steel, just installed it and it looks pretty functional and stout.

> Also just had a Mopar Performance double roller timing chain installed at
the
> dealer (along with new t-stat, belts, and oil pressure sending unit), had
> get it done with 90k+ miles on it. It was kinda funny, the service dudes
were
> all trying to get a better look at my truck with the lift and all, guess a
> lifted Gen II is something you don't see every day!
>
> Speaking of backorders, I ordered a set of Sillblade wipers back in
January
> from their web page and have YET to see them...anyone else backordered >on
these?

Dave,
I ordered my SilBlades and had them 5 days later. I would give them a call
and see what's up. Once you get them, you will love them, simply awesome
cleaning capabilities. A 4 month backorder on the front skid plate eh....I
wonder if they even stock 'em or make 'em as they are ordered with that
length of delay!! How is the beastly Dak doing now after having the
suspension lift and body lift on for a few months?
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6