Re: RE: Nitrous vs. Supercharger vs. Turbo

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 21:07:28 EST

Ted,

Since you have the powerdyne, and i'm starting to get the sc bug, what comments
do you have on the unit? Is it something that can used with mods? I'm looking at
a hughs intake and heads and even possibly their roller rockers (maybe crower
also) and cam. I also like the MP computer (ordered this week) and would like to
know if that will help out. I like that fact that the computer doesn't try to
defeat the mods you are doing. Is the unit as maintenance free as they claim? It
looks to me you just have to change the belt every 50k like a small import. Last,
was the installation as easy as they claimed? I'm not worried about space since I
feel that i have plenty but want to know if you has to fab anything or was it a
direct bolt in as claimed. Thanks and sorry for all of the questions.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport-318