Re: Ball Joints and front end kit

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 21:14:07 EST

I looked at this kit and it looks like it would be a great addition to
the dak. Don't know the rep of the company and if they would be around
to honor the 20 year warranty if you even needed it. I plan on ordering
a set of sway bars in a month or so along with 2" rear hangers
(depending on how the blocks look) and I might order the kit at the same
time. It might be a little while before I get it installed but I think
it would really help in the handling.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport-318