Re: anyone seen these rims?

From: Max Booten (mbooten@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 23:36:39 EST

If those indeed are the rims you are looking for my stepdad has a set that
he is wanting to sell. They came off his 1998 Durango, they have 12,000
miles on them with Goodyear Wranglers. Let me know if you are interested.

Max Booten
97 Dakota Sport CC
5.2 litre

look at the dodge durango link on this page maybe
these are the wheels you are talking about....
http://www.aaarims.com/used.shtml#dodge

Let me know if it helped.
Bluedobey

--- christine lauret <christinelauret@hotmail.com>