Roller Rocker Questions!!!!!!

From: Clay Cooke (cooke@ecn.purdue.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 23:38:56 EST

Well Im still planning on getting in on the Crower buy, but before I do I
need some questions answered.

(1) Why are the Mopar performance roller rockers so cheap? and they come
with guide plates, pushrods, new studs, etc etc. Though they are only
avaliable in 1.6 ratio. (approximatley 350 bucks)

(2) Straight-Line Performance. (http://www.straightline-perf.com/) These
guys also have a set of roller rockers, 1.6 or 1.7 ratio avaliable, comes
with pushrods, and for 379 bucks?! anyone know anything about these?!?!?

Im still wanting the Crowers becuase they are stainless steel, much
stronger than the aluminum ones, better for what I need, but I need some
answers/opinions first.

Clay

84 Dodge Ram, scrapin pavement w/ 440 8bbl
96 Indy Ram, scrapin EVERYTHING w/ 360 Magnum!' -(www.indyram.org)
69 Road Runner 440 6bbl, project car

http://expert.cc.purdue.edu/~cooke