Re: Rear Panels

From: First Name (ezlife45@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 03 2000 - 00:10:51 EST

You need to remove the entire back seat including the jack storage to get
the side panels off the truck. My 98 cc has 6-1/2S speakers in front and
rear which are a tad bigger than a 6-1/2 speaker. THe side panels are just
held with plastic christmas tree type fittings, after the seatbelt shoulder
harness is removed, the panel can be pulled loose.