Rear Panels

From: Alberto Aguirre (bluedoberman@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 21:18:37 EST

First off does anyone know the model of Infinity
speakers that coem on the speaker upgrade package of
the dakota? Are they regular Infinity speakers or
Infinity Reference? They are 6 1/2" both front and
rear in the club cab correct? How does the panel in
the back to the sides come off????? Is it just snapped
in??? I didnt see any screws except for having to
remove the seat belt loop.
All help is appreciated 'specially cause I bought some
Infinity Reference 6 1/2" and it occured to me that
the truck already has Infinitys but I dont know what kind.........