RE: RE: RE: Just Installed front Skid plate/timing chain

From: Kurt Swanson (kswanson@peerenvironmental.com)
Date: Fri Mar 03 2000 - 09:49:14 EST

Well they are not a whole lot more money than the competition and they work
a whole lot better! I've already used them in salt, rain, sleet, and snow!
The blades are single, but are 100% silicone which doesn't freeze, sheds
water, won't crack or get hard, guaranteed for 5-years, etc. Check out
their website and look in the archives for the group buy! (January archives
I believe!)

http://www.sspinc.com/sil_wind.html

Kurt
Minneapolis, MN