RE: RE: tonneau's

From: Alan A (alan721@gate.net)
Date: Fri Mar 03 2000 - 10:24:07 EST

Mike,

That is the same one that I have. Are you sure it is made by Lund? I
thought Saddleman is a separate company that also makes the LeBra line. In
fact, my cover, which I also bought at PepBoys has a LeBra label.

http://www.saddleman.com/rail_tonneau/index.html

I really like the look of the low profile, but, when I get my 2k truck, I'll
be getting either a Roll n Lock or a Pace Edwards roll top cover.

Alan A
  99 CC DA SC, 2k CC IB on order
    Just throwing in my 5.9 cents.