RE: tonneau's

From: Brown, Mike (CAD) (MBrown@ciena.com)
Date: Fri Mar 03 2000 - 09:26:09 EST

Greg,

        I'm very happy with the "Low-Profile" tonneau I purchased from Saddleman.
(It is actually made by LUND...) I got mine for about $180 (after my wifes dicount at Pep Boys).
Actually retails for $216 for the 6.5" bed and about $20 more for the long bed. Installed in about
15 minutes, no ugly snaps and no zippers. Very cool...

-Mike Brown
Pasadena, MD.