Re: Rear Panels

From: Alberto Aguirre (bluedoberman@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 03 2000 - 14:16:18 EST

I believe that in the back the plastic area above the
rear seat lumbar "padding", just under the window, has
the side panels tucked into it. At least that's what
it looked like last night when I was sizing up th feat
that awaited me. Did yall leave the molded grille
patterns on or did you cut those out and replace with
the grilles that came with your speakers?