Re: RE: Superchargers

From: Charles Wyman (cewyma@roushind.com)
Date: Fri Mar 03 2000 - 16:17:42 EST

Yes depending on the amount of boost. I would recommend not using more than 8 or 9 psi. With a centrifugal s/c you get cooler air than a roots type (Kenne Bell). Which will allow you to run a little bit more boost. Also you don't have to replace your intake and they are easier to install.

>>> ZeNel1eac1@aol.com 03/03/00 03:55PM >>>
is this true with supercharger's? say worst case you gain 40% on a bone
stock motor, that means that with my 230hp 320TQ before SC it now becomes 322
HP & 448TQ?? Really?? Please respond

Joe G.

<< Try the Vortech V-2, it is more quieting than the V-1 version. Expect up
 40-60 gain, depending on your mods.