Accel Group Pricing

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 03 2000 - 16:49:44 EST

OK, I found out that for immediate shipment, only about 10 of the coils are
left for ordering. I can get up to 45 in about 5 - 6 weeks. The cost would
be around 48 bucks each. Everyone I called has been on backorder, except Mr.
Gasket. They are the only ones that can guarantee that I will get all the
coils within that time limit. I am guessing that shipping would be around 4
to 5 bucks per coil standard ground. Oh yeah, an adapter, pn 140021AH, is
needed on the 98+ Dakotas. That is available with delivery of the coils at
around 18 to 20 bucks per adapter. OK, just let me know how many we need and
I can get a definite price. If less that ten people want coils, then I can
get them out of Memphis in about 3 to 4 days and have them shipped out, which
means about one and half to two weeks on the coils. Let me know. So far
only seven requests have been received. If you need the adapter, let me know
that also. Thanks guys!

Will
Cylindrically challenged V-6
Sprayed and Prayed, but the timing chain broke (that thing is a **tch to
change!!)