Re: Accel Group Pricing

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 05 2000 - 10:23:13 EST

Ok, Summit is cheaper on retail. But what you are forgeting to figure in is
the fact that the retail prices that I have listed are the regular retail.
By selling a certain amount, I can knock 10% off the retail and then take my
20% employee discount. I was going to get a definate number of people
involved and then figure out all the pricing with the discounts and
everything. At the current 48 buck rate, that would knock it down to around
33 to 34 bucks. I forgot to mention that. Sorry guys!

Will
Cylindrically Challenged V-6
Sprayed and Prayed!(now I got a funny tap tap sound in the valve train)