RE: RE: Superchargers

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Fri Mar 03 2000 - 18:02:41 EST

My friend is running 8PSI on his Vortech with a 80MM A/F and 77MM TB, to
include 32lb injector. With headers with Catback exhaust system,
thermostat, K&N, switch the gears to a 4:10 ratio he is now pushing in 495HP
range (at rear-seen the Dyno ticket). He had to change the fuel injector
and pump. To many spikes in the curve. This solve it. So you can achieve
up to 50-55 percent boost.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD,MCTSSA