Re: RE: Throttle Bodies

From: Aaron (acolona@i-55.com)
Date: Fri Mar 03 2000 - 18:48:03 EST

sorry, have to interrupt. The v8 TB will fit, with no intake problems. The
only problem you might run into is if you get a v8 tb that's for a different
year than your truck. I've been involved with two of these and there are no
butterfly snagging problems. Even if it is a different year it will still
work with a small amount of work. My stock 99 318 tb went on a 98 v6. There
is a difference in the throttle linkage, so we simply opened up the shaft of
his v6 tb and replaced my v8 tb shaft and then slapped it on. works great.