Re: What bolts/gasket/coating to use with Mopar Headers???

From: Mike Schwall (mschwall@flash.net)
Date: Fri Mar 03 2000 - 22:04:59 EST

>My questions.
>A) What kind of bolts should I use with my headers?
>
>B) What kind of gasket should I use?
>
>and C) What is the best coating for the headers, and where is the best place
>to get them done???
>
>(I obviously want to get quality parts... but keep in mind, I am stretching
>it thin enough as it is on the budget!)
>
>thanks ahead of time..
>~dave

Stage 8 fasteners. Except no substitute. Had a set on the headers on my
other truck for over a year now and never have to re-tighten. Used to have
to tighten every month with regular bolts.
http://www.stage8.com/

As for gaskets, what ever floats your boat.
As for coatings, how much you want to spend?

Mike

mschwall@flash.net