Re: 94 Dak V6 towing capability

From: Chad Clifton (mcc@negia.net)
Date: Fri Mar 03 2000 - 22:25:10 EST

You'll have no trouble. Be sure and get a hitch... Don't use just the
bumper. U-haul won't rent you a dolly if you don't have a hitch anyway,
but they will rent you a hitch and dolly or sell you a hitch and rent a
dolly. I pulled a 5000lb trailor a good 30 miles with my '95 Dak V6 5sp
and I had absolutely no problems. The power was awesome.

Chad Clifton
mcc@negia.net
'95 DSCC 5sp V6