Stalls on deceleration, no cruise control

From: DakotaPU93@aol.com
Date: Sat Mar 04 2000 - 00:58:06 EST

Hi -
I have a 93 Dakota. 4x2. V6 3.9L
My problem occurs on deceleration, it stalls. The truck runs fine but as
soon as I come to a stop and down shift or put it in neutral it stalls.
Also when this situation occurs my cruise control also does not work.
I had this problem intermittently 3 times in the past. It seems to last
anywhere from 2 weeks to a month. But eventually the stalling stops and my
cruise control works again.
Thanks, Kev