Re: Stalls on deceleration, no cruise control

From: John Foy (rbd_807@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 04 2000 - 21:25:28 EST

On the CC, I haven't the faintest. However, on the stalling problem, I have
an idea. I have a 92 Dak Sport, V6, 5 Speed, and I occasionally had the
same problem. It wouldn't idle for a couple of days, then it would be fine
for a month. This turned out to be the I.S.C. module. (idle speed control)
  It's a little doohickus on the intake manifold. A new one from carwuest
is about $93.00. Also, my dodge dealer told me to run regular only-that
helped as well. He said our engine was engineered to run on 87 octane fuel.
  Good luck, and keep me posted.

Dave Wilkins
secretadm75@Hotmail.com