Re: What bolts/gasket/coating to use with Mopar Headers???

From: Mag318Racr@aol.com
Date: Sat Mar 04 2000 - 11:07:15 EST

In a message dated 3/3/00 10:11:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mschwall@flash.net writes:

> >My questions.
> >A) What kind of bolts should I use with my headers?
> >
> >B) What kind of gasket should I use?
> >
> >and C) What is the best coating for the headers, and where is the best
> place
> >to get them done???
Mopar headers should come with ARP bolts and MP gaskets. Most on the list
jumped on Leach and bought them direct from him. He had a place right near
him that he would hand carry and inspect before shipment. If you order
through Summit, I thnk they offer a coating.

Kelly in SC
'96 CC 5.2
'92 Daytona IROC R/T Finally!
'86 Daytona Turbo Z CS "Free 2 Good Home"