Wheels

From: hoegen (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Sat Mar 04 2000 - 11:23:15 EST

I need fellow DMLers help. I finally tricked....umm I mean talked my wife
into getting new wheels for our Dak (the original 15" make great Winter
wheels..:-))
Anyway,
    As you know, even with the 2WD, there's alotta space between the wheel
and he truck....so I'd like to fill that in. My first thought is to put 17"s
on it...but which. It seems many of you have American Racing wheels....do
you have any pics or suggestions as to which model wheel I can put on my
Dak?!
    If this helps any, I'd like to go with a deep dish, 5 spoke look if
possible, or somethin close to that....that's where pictures come in handy.

    By the way, if any of you have a cheaper way of dealing with this "too
much space" issue I'm all ears. The downside to the 17" is the wheel and
tire price $$$$$ WHEW!

Thanks

99 Solar Yellow 2WD CC