Re: Virginia Meet short report

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Sat Mar 04 2000 - 23:45:05 EST

Yep.. and I'ma need to redo my sig file... i ran a 15.488 @ 86.20 !!!!!!!!!
I'm happy as hell too!! Whoo HoO!!
You dont know how great it is to see bout 40 dakotas in one place.. I think
we all had a great time.,.. and there were some bad ass'd trucks there....
Hope to see yall again some time soon.... it was nice meeting all of yall!
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual Exaust w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II, 16" Electric Fan
180 T-stat, MSD 8.5 wires, Lakewood Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1 TB. Mod'd
intake
ASP Pullies (Crank/Alt), Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's, Hypertech PTM
(gettin fixed)
BEST 1/4 15.836 @ 84.93 MPH (exaust, 180 stat, and wires only...)
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ