Re: Re: Virginia Meet short report

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 15:23:06 EST

The meet was great glad i got to get a couple of runs in. I feel realy good
about getttin 15.3 my first run ever and 15.22 @ 88.89 my second run. would
have been the perfect day if that a$$hole didn't hit my truck before I got
there. I guess the best part of the day was beeting the R/T not by much he
ran a 15.28 but i still won not bad for a first timer with a 4.7 CC. Hiope to
see everyone at the next event. I am going to try to get something together
up here at Atco NJ. I think it will cost about $25-$30 for the day if we have
30- 40 people and it would be just us last time my friend did it he got 15
runs in let me know if anyone would come to New Jersey