RE: Damned Mustang GT... Damn it to hell

From: Steve St.Laurent (saint1958@home.com)
Date: Sat Mar 04 2000 - 23:13:55 EST

Running about 380 to 425 HP with the SC and some TB, A/F, and fuel injector
tweaking.

Steve St.Laurent
2000 DC Dakota 4.7, CC, 4x2 (soon 330HP)
2000 Roush Mustang Stage II (awaiting the new SC)
"Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Ben Franklin
http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Cabin/4382/index.html