Re: Wheels

From: Hylander6@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 05 2000 - 00:18:48 EST

Hello,
   I saw your posting. I just bought a set of wheels from Eagle. They are
called the "Python" they are a 6 spoke wheel that has the sam4e offset as OE
wheels. I bought a set of factory seconds, meaning that the wheels have had a
tire mounted on them once, so they have a few small (And I do mean SMALL)
imperfections in them. The original cost was $179.00 per wheel, I bought mine
for $414.00 for all 4. I have found that it is hard to find aftermarket
wheels to fit the 6x4.5, especially in a 15 inch wheel. There does seem to be
a greater selection in 16 inch wheels though. Hope this helps.

   Chris
   00 Sport 4x4
   4.7 Auto.