RE: Gas Out

From: Max Booten (mbooten@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 05 2000 - 00:50:02 EST

West Virginia hits you up for a total of 48 cents I believe. What are gas
prices in California right now?? I am living in Louisville Kentucky right
now and paying 1.60 for regular but can drive to Shelbyville Kentucky and
get it for 1.30.(only 20 minutes away). Strange huh?

Max Booten
1997 Dakota SPort CC
5.2 Litre or liter